The medical world is constantly changing. Technology now plays a big role in the medical domain. As doctors regularly look for better ways to treat their patients, technology has brought numerous great advances to the medical field. Thanks to technological advancements such as telemedicine, you can now access multiple devices to obtain medical services or information that might normally be unavailable like remote patient and monitor your patient without being concerned about privacy and security. Enjoy the easiest patient journey via E-consent and Online payment.
- Video Clarity & Patient Record Review
- Booking & Appointment Scheduler
- Patient Medication Reports
- Multi-Payment Method
- Supported Mobile Payment ( e.g. VISA, Master, WeChat Pay )
- Convenient and accessible
- Saftey and regulations
Remote Patient Monitoring
- Meds & Pill Reminder
- Record Patient Health Data & Share to Clinics
- Interactive In-app message
- iOS, Android, Mac, Windows
- Highest Usability Rates
Patient Privacy & Security
- Real time update all data to cloud
- Activity log to track changes
- ISO27001, *HIPAA compliant * Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act, USA
Due to the current coronavirus outbreak, many companies are facing unprecedented challenges. The second 6-month round of the HK$5 billion Government Anti-Epidemic Fund, Distance Business Programme (D-Biz) is now open to help companies develop new innovations and technology to drive remote business.
The programme is expected to benefit over 3,000 enterprises with up to 40,000 employees. The maximum amount of subsidy for each submitted programme including training expenses is $100,000, with a total subsidy of up to $300,000 for each company.